You are here

FAQs - Vendor


Q: How do I apply for a contract?
Q: Who do I contact at the USPO regarding contracts?
Q: What if I don’t have a location included in the catchment area described in the RFP?
Q: Will I be notified if my proposal is not complete or correctly filled out?
Q: How will I be notified if my proposal is awarded?
Q: Are there separate RFPs for mental health, substance abuse, and sex offender treatment services?
Q: When are the RFPs due?
Q: What is the time line for the RFPs?
Q: How long does a contract last?
Q: How do you define co-occurring disorders?
Q: What is the USPO’s fiscal year?
Q: Is Vivitrol covered under the MAT RFP?
Q: Can a vendor provide services under the contract and then later transfer the client to an insurance pay?
Q: Can we call if we have any questions?
Q: If the services we provide are split up among the RFPs, do we have to complete multiple proposals, or can we consolidate them?
Q: We have two locations. Both provide co-occurring services. Do we need to submit two applications?
Q: Can a treatment services provider subcontract out the medical portion of this RFP? Ie. We are applying to provide the outpatient services and will subcontract with a medical provider to provide the actual Vivitrol injection.
Q: Should the costs of the reports and consultation be rolled into the 5012 or 6012 costs?
Q: If the sexual offender RFP is for Allegheny County and I have an office in Washington, can I apply? Does there have to be an office in Pittsburgh?
Q: Even though we serve Allegheny County residents, we are not in Allegheny county so we would not complete the Allegheny County RFP, right?
Q: I received a letter that my contract was extended. Am I correct to assume that I do not need to complete the application this year?
Q: I was considering applying for the Erie Poly RFP. I wanted to be clear on the facility requirements. 1) Do I need a dedicated office in Erie, or can I use shared office space? 2) Can tests be administered at the USPPSO office?
Q: I am considering applying for polygraph services in Erie. Is the amount (cost per exam) that was awarded previously public information that I might access? I wanted to see if I can be competitive in that area.
Q: Is the contract awarded to the lowest bid or do other factors consider?